All manuscripts should generally align with the following topics,
but sessions may be added for groups of abstracts which share a common theme.
1. Geological evolution of water-rock system: mechanisms, processes,
2. Organic geochemistry, biogeochemistry, formation of oil
and gas deposits.
3. Water-Rock Interaction during oil and gas field
development and operation.
4. Thermodynamics and kinetics of water-rock
interaction, experimental geochemistry.
5. Modeling of hydrogeochemical and
ore formation processes.
6. Geochemical cycles of elements and global
7. Geochemistry of natural waters: from atmospheric
precipitation to deep brines.
8. Magmatic, metamorphic and geothermal
9. Water-rock interaction controlling water quality and human
10. Disposal of radioactive waste: geological,
hydrogeological and geochemical aspects.
11. Advances in analytical
techniques for the study of water-rock interaction.
12. Applied isotope