THEMES AND SESSIONS ARTICULATED AROUND THREE MAIN TOPICS :
- Biogeochemistry and Health: Particles and elements interactions with Humans, environmental and chemical exposure triggering health issues
- Biogeochemistry and Ecotoxicology (water, living organisms): Pollutant pathways from sources to receptors, challenges in soil and water quality control and policies, bioaccumulation of pollutants in the trophic chain, bioremediation and detoxification, modeling the fate of nutrients and contaminants in the environment.
- Spatial and Temporal Geochemical Records of Pollution including catchment studies (trace elements, isotopes, monitoring): Fluxes and interface interactions of contaminants and nutrients in the environment, integrating contamination transfer from local to global scale.
- Frontiers in Mercury Biogeochemistry and Health
- Bioaccessibility of pollutants in soils and vegetables
- Arsenic: Current issues of speciation, environmental behavior, and human health impacts