The symposium is particularly dedicated to sustainable development, with special emphasis on discussing recent progress, but not restricted to, in the synthesis, characterization and applications (electronic, photonic, optical, magnetic, catalytic, biological, etc.) of mesostructured materials and related porous materials including MOFs, PCPs, COFs, and so on.
The major topics of the symposium will be:
1. Synthesis and characterization
2. Morphological control and hierarchical design
4. Adsorption and separation
5. Environmental and energy applications
6. Bio-organic applications
7. Electronic and optical applications
in order to address important issues in the modern world.